Thursday, December 17, 2009

My little baby

is two today!
She woke up grumpy, and got upset if you said it was her birthday. Later we stuck a candle in a banana (her favorite) and sang Happy Birthday, and she loved it. She blew it out before we even finished singing.

I can't even tell you how much we love her. She is the most trouble I have ever seen, in the cutest little body ever. She loves to hug and kiss and make the biggest mess ever. She'll hit you right in the face, then immediately smile and say sorry. No means absolutely nothing to her. If you say no to her she'll say okay! and keep right on doing it. She is so so funny.

Aimee reminds me of my brother Danny in certain expressions. She has the Danny smirk, which I totally love. She also has my tendency to get really angry, then get over it really quickly. It's funny how fast she can go from grumpy to happy and back again. And she knows what she wants, and will not stop until she gets it or gets distracted by something else.

It may sound like complaining, but it's not. I just wanted to make sure I remember her personality, the good and the difficult. And we all love her so much. I can't imagine life without my little Aimee.

Happy Second Birthday Aimee!

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

She is TWO already? Man, time flies. Happy Birthday Aimee!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Aimee! I can't believe she is TWO!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I love them. Could you email them to me so I can print them? Love you. MOM

Kim said...

Happy belated birthday Aimee! Her personality reminds me of Isaac in so many ways. Gotta love the trouble makers! ♥