Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One more week until Christmas Break!!!!!

I got to the point where I just couldn't make myself write another word of my paper. I'm about 2/3 done, so I don't feel too guilty about stopping for a few minutes. It is still titled "descriptive title" so I obviously have work to do. But here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Finals are next week, so you probably won't hear from me until after next Wednesday.

Watching america's next top model with me. Don't judge, they loved it. I didn't mean for them to start watching it, but they sat in that chair for 40 min, and I was not complaining. Aimee's hair looks baaaaad here. Katie gave her a haircut the other day (I'm now blocking that unpleasant memory forever) so I had to trim it up. It's not quite as curly now. Sad.

This is Aimee. I love this picture so much even though it's so blurry. Look at her cute squishy face! This is what she does when you tell her to close her eyes.

My display of craftiness. I put clear contact paper on our bathroom window so the wierdos can't see us through that white curtain. Then I painted flowers! (painted=traced)

Roasted carrots from pastor ryan, via pioneer woman. I have a deep love for roasted veggies. You can't tell by looking, but they weren't done. I tried a bite and it crunched. I think my toaster oven may be losing it's edge.

K, wish me luck in the homework department!

No comments: