Monday, November 17, 2008

The List

In the previous post I mentioned hula seventy and how I was in love with the blog. Well one of the reasons is that she makes lists of things to do before her next birthday. So I am shamelessly copying, and doing my own!

24 things to do before I turn 25


1. Paint a wall a color I really love.

2. Get my hair cut

3. Eat a Voodoo Doughnut

4. Buy something from Etsy

5. Read 5 non-fiction books

6. Read a book each day to Katie

7. Find a new band I love

8. Do a photo shoot with someone other than a relative or friend

9. Do the Apartment Therapy 8 step home cure

10. Make a piece of art to hang on our walls

11. Frame a picture Katie painted

12. Print off pictures of the girls

13. Send Christmas cards out before Christmas

14. Take the girls for a walk once a week

15. Recover dining chairs

16. Get out the advent calendar before December 1st

17. Take the girls to the coast

18. Go downtown and look at the lights

19. Make a pillow cover (knit or crochet)

20. Send thank you notes for all gifts received

21. Go to a concert

22. Make bread once a month

23. Learn how to make my favorite Thai food

24. Start the couch to 5k


Now that I posted it, I will actually have to do everything! I'm really excited. It was hard to think of the last few things, but all of them are things I really want to do! Wish me luck, and start your own list!

2 comments:

Sean and Steph said...

Fancy Fridays ARE fun! Basically, I got tired of "casual Friday" at work, cause I always ended up with wet hair and some half attempted outfit. So instead, I am instituting Fancy Fridays! I plan on wearing at least one thing that makes me feel happy and fancy, instead of frumpy!
Stay tuned, I'll be posting my choices each week!

It's great to be able to read your blog too! I love the decorating posts, you have amazing taste!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! I wish I would have actually done this before I turned 25! Maybe for 26.