Oh my goodness!!! Well, atleast they keep things exciting :)
Happy Mother's day to you!! I bet she had a good time though. But what a mess. Someday it will be funny. Love you. mom
I'm sure you didn't think it was funny at the time but I'm glad you took that picture. You'll both laugh about it someday! Love you! Hope you had a great Mother's Day, minus the mess. :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Well, atleast they keep things exciting :)
Happy Mother's day to you!! I bet she had a good time though. But what a mess. Someday it will be funny. Love you. mom
I'm sure you didn't think it was funny at the time but I'm glad you took that picture. You'll both laugh about it someday! Love you! Hope you had a great Mother's Day, minus the mess. :o)
Post a Comment